Presentations slots are 20 minutes, questions included.
Authors are requested to send their presentation slides, and a short bio, at least one week prior the event.
In case the authors could not attend the live event due to time-zone restrictions, authors need to both provide a presentation video (720p max 500MB) and to prepare themselves to give a full-length live presentation (20 min). The video will serve as a backup in case the live video feed fails. However, we prefer live presentations to foster the interaction between the attendees.
When you submit the files, please rename them as follow:
- PaperID_NamePresenter_Presentation.pdf (or .ppt, .pptx)
- PaperID_NamePresenter_Presentation.mp4 (in case you cannot attend the live conference)
Please send the presentation and short bio (or relevant links) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A short tutorial of Powerpoint slideshow recording can be found here.
Guidelines for preparing your presentation charts
- Use large, bold fonts as much as possible
- Use fonts that display well at low resolution. Sans serif fonts such as “Helvetica” work better than ones with detailed features such as “Times”
- Use simple and contrasting colors. Avoid using red over blue or vice versa
- Pay attention to contrast, employ light-on-dark, or dark-on-light in all text and diagrams